With expenses, invoicing and tax all in one, Coconut gives you the power of a finance team in your pocket.
- Connect your current accounts and credit cards to Coconut from 20 UK banks
- We automatically categorise all of your business expenses for tax as you spend
- Snap and store receipts, add notes to transactions and even record VAT
- Create and send invoices straight from the app
- For Sole Traders we estimate how much you need to set aside for tax. Coming soon for Limited Companies!
- Get the numbers you need to complete the self-employment part of your tax return straight from the app
- If you have an accountant, share your business records with your them in real-time through the Coconut Accountant Portal
If you're also looking for a UK business current account, you can open a Coconut current account. Get a full UK account number and sort code, as well as a MasterCard debit card.
Opening an account takes about 5 minutes from your phone. You get a card through the post, and then it's ready to use for all your business expenses.
- MasterCard debit card
- Standing Order and Direct Debits
- Instant payments
Our Customer Support team is available to answer to any questions you might have from 9am-6pm on weekdays, and 10am-4pm on Saturday.
Coconut is available on iPhone and Android for sole traders and limited companies.
For more details on our future plans, check out our Roadmap.