We manage the majority of our support through digital channels - this allows us to keep track of everything, helping us to rapidly collect your feedback, monitor how well we're doing, and constantly improve our service.
Our Customer Support Hours are:
- 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday ;
- 10am - 4pm on Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
This is how you can reach us during our Customer Support Hours:
- Chat to our team through the app in real-time.
- You can email us at [email protected].
- Finally, we have a line just for emergencies, which is +44 (0) 808 169 9928. If we can’t take your call, please leave a voicemail outlining your issue and this will be picked up by our team as soon as possible.
If you need to speak to our team about a non-emergency, please chat to us via the app or send us an email so we can keep this line available.
If you need to reach us outside of our Customer Support Hours
If you've lost your card and don't have access to the app, you can block your card here. If you've lost your phone, or don't recognise a transaction, you can contact us on [email protected]om and the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
For any other query, you can still get in touch with us through the methods above, and we'll respond on the next working day.
If you would like to find further help, we’ve linked some articles below that may be of interest: