To help keep your money safe, there are a few types of transaction that you can't do on your Coconut card. This helps us to deter fraudulent use of the service.
Here's a list of purchase types that you won't be able to make with your card:
- Automated fuel dispensers - you can't use your card at the pump, but you can still pay for fuel at the cashier's till
- Massage parlours
- Dating and escort services
- Certain money transfers/products
- Online 'bookies' / gambling merchants
- 'Manual' purchases - e.g. sharing your card details over the phone for the merchant to enter themselves. More info here.
If you have any specific questions before you make a purchase, please get in touch and we'll try and help as best we can.