At the moment, we do not currently have an IBAN/BIC/SWIFT to make and receive international payments. Although we’re working on this for you!
We can offer a couple of alternative methods that will help you manage your international payments:
- Transfer the funds into a domestic account that does include an IBAN and then transfer it over - you'll need a Borderless account to receive international payments.
- Use a specialist multi-currency service like TransferWise, and then transfer the funds into your account.
We also have the ability to connect other business accounts to your Coconut app - You can connect as many external accounts as you want to Coconut. (When you connect a business account to Coconut, we’ll automatically categorize all of your expenses, and this information will be incorporated into your tax estimate).
To do so, just follow these steps:
- Download or head into the app
- Tap on '⚙' (cog icon) in the Accounts tab.
- Follow the prompts to connect your accounts
You can find more information about this here. if you have any questions about this, feel free to get in touch